Sunday, June 17, 2007

Letter to Abah~

Hi Abah,

How are you.Hope u in a pink of health.
First of all i wanna to tell u that i already quit my job.
By the end of this month im a jobless.
I'm not strong enough,not strong as you.
I can handle the scope of work,i can't handle the pressure on my shoulder.
I'm so sorry,i really dissapoint you.
Thank you Abah.

God Bless you!
Happy Father Day~

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Cheer up gal! We do have our hiccups in life. Doncha worry, you're not the only one.

aliff + afifah + adam + ada said...

betul tu, hidup x selalunya seperti yg di harapkan. yakin pada diri. efizan mesti boleh punya! i know ure stonger than this!

Anonymous said...

carik kerja! aca aca!
asal takde org datang blog aku?

nanayau said...

takyah keje fiez, jadi hippies jom ahahhahhahhahahaaha!

takdela, its just a start for a better future insya Allah. pasti kerja lepas ni lagi best dan menyenangkan hati hehe.

nway im tagging u, it for charity, checkitout!