Monday, October 01, 2007

Funny

I still can't stop smiling and can't stop dreaming its all because of him.
5 days per week i will meet him.Same station same door we step in,same station we step out and same road we walk to our office.It's it sweet yeah for some person but not for me.It's make my heart tear pieces by pieces.Hurt.Sometimes,we even wear a same color shirt.I always wear a kemeja. So one day we stand side by side with a brown color kemeja exactly.I'm not sure if other person in the train notice it.But i do.
Before this i don't even notice him,i don't even care about him.He's a clean clear face guy,not really my type,apek cina type.With a strong face and snobbish look.Never saw his smile.Always with his mobile.Sometimes i saw him sms-ing.So in my mind a guy with a phone sms-ing or wear a ring surely taken or married.Hahaha.But married not sms-ing.Only wear ring.But sms-ing is taken.But today i'm wrong.He's not sms-ing he change his song list every 2 minutes.
Normally he just look at me not even smile or just glare through the window behind me if he sit opposite me.But he always be there,everyday.
One day i notice he ride a bike.Scooter bike.Alamak sure budak underage.Mana ade budak area-area umur aku naik scooter lagi...Hahaha.
Then last week on Monday, i not see him anymore.Menyesal tak,previously my friend ask me to tegur him.No Way.Gile....This is the guy i got a 'small crush' but i didn't dare to tegur him.i don't know y.It think it just as waste.Its tiring,it's sound stupid.It's so childish and i will look stupid.I'm not at my early 20's anymore..daaa....
But he not there on Monday,It's a rainy Monday morning.Maybe he emergency leave.I don't know.On Tuesday he also not appear..damn..yeah he's not there anymore.No more familiar face.
On Wed and Thursday I don't go to work..But on Friday he's there,i can see his scooter at the parking.While i climb the step i can see he look at me hahah perasan sial...and he smile...nasib tak jatuh tangga...
When i reach near his place,he just tunduk and look at his mobile.Still typing sms i though at that time.
But today....to be continue.... ;)

No comments: