Continue
Today,he wear a nice kemeja belang-belang with a black shoes.He still holding his mobile,listening with his earphone like usual.He look at me,not even smile.I don't know what wrong with him.I also never smile to him.But i always smile dalam hati ;).Gedik gile ayat. ;)While we step in the train.He lean at the door.I stand opposite him.Normally i'll always sit opposite of him,i don't even dare to see his face,i will look down and pura-pura sleep.When i try to intai-intai open my eyes he still look straight towards me.Like I'm invisible in front of him.And i pura-pura tidur balik.But today,i got a seat,beside me is makcik yang tidur layan habis tersengguk-sengguk.And hampir knock my bahu.Sian makcik ni sure bangun sahur awal gile.And later an Indian man sebelah makcik tu bangun,but makcik tu with so pantas change her seat and seat at Indian man place and the seat beside me is kosong and he terus duduk.I'm so shock,we never sit side by side .Ok this is my perasan part.He of course tak rasa ape-ape.Hahahahah.I don't know.GOd know better.Btw.I think around 10 minutes after that i can't breath seriously.It's like duduk bersanding pulak..Hahahah>bongoknye Fiez..Btw finally i figure out that he not sms-ing but he always changing his song list at his mobile.And he smell nice,ces nasib aku puasa.And we just sat there, listening to our own music..layan.And that's it. Nothing happen.I don't know what in his mind or his heart.But i know mine.While we step out from the train.Because i'm using the T&G card.Babe don't use T&G its long que.Better use normal ticket ade brader KTM amik card.Lagi cepat.He use that.And he just walk,left me behind.Me like stalker follow his step,actually we using the same road,so i'm not stalk him,i just follow from his back.Then while he stop at the traffic light he will look back,i know what's its mean.He curious.Ahahahah
ok this is so perasan.
So THE END..... ;)
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FIEZ STALKER!!!hahaha.
bukan stalker le babe.....jiwang kejap je..muhahahah...tapi berbaloi...he got a nice butt..kahkahkah
Post a Comment