Saturday, April 26, 2008

CatCity

Hi all,

I'm blogging from my hotel room.I'm at Catcity since last Tuesday,its freaking bored,coz its all about work and work.It's a different environment if you travel for work and holiday but i'm enjoy it coz all its free...Nice...
Anyway almost 9 years i left Sarawak,i diam here almost a year.I got a few Sarawakian friend,good friend still contactable with them,but this week my friend at Mukah attend a Sea Festival also invite me there but since i'm going back to KL today.So i can't make it.Anyway i be visiting Sarawak again next month.
While i step at the Airport all the last 9 years memories a back..hahah dating port, hangout port.Waterfront,cinema ,shopping complex,the road,the club,the gig,the penambang,the river,the tabaloi,the terubuk masin,the satok,the ulat,the kek lapis,the nice and cheap survenior,the tikar sarawak ,the gambir and etc etc..Haha i like Sarawak coz its mix between the traditional and modern.Really cool. Even the people, boys here are cute...hahahah....
Anyway..i will miss my catcity. Till then..

Btw i manage to take a few photo while i walk alone this morning after having my breakfast..Till then...chiows

No comments: