Oh i want to puke and fell very sick now.Got 3 days to go for my coming interview.I'm a dead meat.I hate interview.But this is my last choice.Whatever it is i have to grab it.But i have to study really hard to make it.The post is not familiar with me at all.Telecommunication engineer..what the hell...I'm from System Engineer do the telecommunication.it's not my field at all..The interview consist of discussion group.hmm i hate interview..but this is only my choice...Just give a try.Get it or not is not the issue...try my best..amin...but i think i die first then i wake up then i take the test and do the interview..
Besides,my current task ( hahah) are downloading Gilmore Girls Season 7(finale) but i skip Season 4-6.I had the dvd but some of it can't be open.Maybe if i had enough time i will download it.I miss the gilmore girls..
Then i will download the Bones,Alias and Entourage season 5&6(not sure yet).
Hhhmm still waiting for twilight dvd screen to download..also Dido new album..
So bile mau study ni cik kiah..aduhhhhhhhhhhhh..

No comments:
Post a Comment