Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's not the end of the world

Yup it's not the end of the world.I like this sentence,given by my good friend. You know who u are. ;) So when i think negatively i will repeat this sentence again and again,yup sound like crazy but it's work. Not more than a week we going to close 2008 and here come 2009.I welcome 2009 with my huge open arms.I hope its a good year for me also for others. Even it's make our age a year older. Hope it also make us more wiser and be a good person. I always make a revolution every year. Pen down in my new journal or diary every year. What thing to do,what thing to buy,where to go for next year. Everything. Some is get done,else is not. But you can't get it all. And it repeated or still remain in the diary for coming year. Sometimes the thing or wish list will grow year by year. People more hunger, more greedy. Never fell satisfy with all their have. Maybe last year i wrote down what i want for myself in this blog. But maybe this year i will keep it by myself. I got 2 new journal , Starbucks from my dad and also nice little black Moleskine from my sister and i happy to write all things in there.

Maybe im not writing here anymore....
Chiows..

p/s: gudluck to my little brother,make me and my parents proud for coming interview in storage team...huhuhu....i want my DSLR when u get the bonus..i knew you read my blog.. ;)
Btw Rocket Science movie is great. 
We learn till we die. we read till we collapse. it's nothing to do with age. age is nothing the important is imagination.-nobody
Also welcome to the new world. New baby boy from my uncle(23rd Dec) and from my cousin(22nd Nov).I got new baby cousin and nephew. Still in record i'm my opah little and youngest baby girl..hahah and i like it.... ;P

No comments: